What’s Included in Office 365 Professional Plus Lifetime:
Get the latest Office suite of applications – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, Teams & Access
Microsoft Office 365 Professional Plus Lifetime Subscription
- Office 365 Pro Plus – your own personal 1TB OneDrive storage
- This software is multi-language; you can use your language while installing.
- You’ll receive the details of your new Microsoft Online account together with very simple instructions on how to download, install & register/activate your software from Microsoft’s Website.
- The details will be sent to your email immediately after payment.
- Microsoft Office 365 Professional Plus Lifetime license NO MONTHLY FEES.
- No monthly subscription is required. Buy once, and you’re set, including future updates and security patches to Office 365.
Lifetime license NO MONTHLY FEES
No monthly subscription is required. Buy once and you’re set, including future updates and security patches to Microsoft Office 365 Professional Plus.
This is a NEW Microsoft account. There is no key or serial code included with the purchase!
This cannot be used to renew an existing subscription You cannot use your own email for this.
We will send you a username and password along with activation & installation Steps.
With Customizable Username is also available (Only upon your request).
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Q. Do I get a download link to the application?
- A. Yes, you will receive an account where you can download desktop applications.
- Q: Are these licenses legitimate?
- A: Yes, the licenses are legitimate and authentic. The license is a business license that forms part of an academic license.
- Q: Can I seek Microsoft customer care help if needed in the future?
- A: Yes, you can get support directly from Microsoft.
- Q. What Operating system does it support?
- A. Licenses work on both x86 (32bit) and x64 (64bit) versions of Windows 7 or later and Mac Os X Yosemite or Later.
- Q. Can I use this with Android and iPhones or iPads?
- A. Yes, download the relevant apps from the app store and login in with the provided account to activate on your device.
- Q. I have an older version of office already installed on my device; what should I do?
- A. We recommend removing this before installing any applications from the account.
- Q. Does anyone else own the account?
- A. No, the account is dedicated to you, and only you have access.
- Q. Can I store all my data on OneDrive?
- A. Yes, you can but please note that OneDrive storage is complimentary which we provide with office apps. If an account goes down, we can easily replace it but we cannot recover data from OneDrive.